There's a New Way In & Out of Aerospace Engineering. Click on the image above or here to find out more about how to navigate the AE School Campus during the COVID Pandemic.
Welcome to the Fall 2020 Semester
As you can see, below, the Fall 2020 Semester will look and feel a little different. One thing hasn't changed: the AE staff, faculty, and advising team will continue to stand behind you, helping you to learn and innovate in coursework and in research. The following information summarizes an email that was sent to all students last week. Keep your eyes out for the AErial View each Monday morning, and check back here for other updates.
We have made Canvas course sites visible to all AE students during the first week of classes. Those Canvas links are shown in HERE (pdf). You can virtually visit all AE courses during the first week. Faculty continue to update their Canvas sites and these sites will be finalized on the first day that each class meets. This Canvas site list is made available because we know that sometimes it is helpful for you to visit various classes during the first week to so that you can make final course registration decisions. Physically visiting various classes in this way can not be done this semester due to the reduced seating in each room to meet social distancing guidelines.
Stay Safe in the Classroom
Click here to read the safety guidelines for you to follow when you are in the classroom. In addition, be sure to follow all directional and occupancy signs in the buildings.
Remember These Fall 2020 Dates
- Final Instructional Class Days - November 23-24
- Final Exams - December 1-8
- Commencement - December 11-12
- Please note there will be no Fall Break. Students will transition back home just before Thanksgiving
Advising Will be Mostly via Telephone, BlueJeans, or Email
AE Undergraduate Program:
- Mr. Chris Lundy – firstname.lastname@example.org (students with last name A-L)
- Ms. Brittany Hodges – email@example.com (students with last name M-Z)
- Dr. Stephen Ruffin – firstname.lastname@example.org
AE Graduate Program
- Ms. Kamaria Richards - email@example.com
- Dr. Mitchell Walker - firstname.lastname@example.org