The AE Limerick Study Abroad Program: Join us in Ireland: May 24 - July 31, 2021
The Daniel Guggenheim School of Aerospace Engineering has established a very successful and well-subscribed summer semester Study Abroad program with the Department of Mechanical, Aeronautical, and Biomedical Engineering at the University of Limerick in Ireland. It is designed for third and fourth-year students. All courses are designed and taught by AE faculty, so there is no problem getting credit for your work.
Apply online at https://atlas.gatech.edu/
The application and a $500 deposit are due December 15, 2020.
For more information, contact Dr. Lakshmi Sankar.
Students enrolled in the Limerick program may select 12 or 13 credit-hours of courses from the following list
First Five Weeks:
- · AE 3030: Aerodynamics (4 credit-hours)
- · AE 3330: Aerospace Vehicle Performance (3 credit-hours)
- · AE 4080: Aerothermodynamics (3 credit-hours)
- · AE 4701: Wind Engineering (AE Options, 3 credit-hours)
Second Five Weeks:
- · AE 3530: System Dynamics and Vibrations (3 credit-hours)
- · AE 3531: Control System Analysis and Design (3 credit-hours)
- · AE 4803 (AE Options Elective: Advanced Aircraft Propulsion, 3 credit-hours)
- · AE 4451: Jet and Rocket Propulsion (3 credit-hours)
Program Costs & Deadlines
The following cost estimates do not include airfare:
- $6500 - Program Fee (includes meals, apartment-style housing, and insurance)
- $500 deposit, due December 15, 2020
- $342 - In-state tuition per credit-hour.*
- $250 - Tuition fee for out-of-state students for a total of approx $4378*
- ~$651 - Student Fees
* These estimates are based on Summer 2020 tuition rates
- December 15, 2020: Application and deposit due
- February 15, 2021: $3250
- March 15, 2021: $3250 ·
- For information on scholarships, contact the Office of International Education
- For more information on fees and costs, contact the Georgia Tech Bursar.