Information for Currently Enrolled Undergraduate Students
- Educational objectives for the Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering degree.
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Pages
- Information, documents and planning advice about your AE Program of Study are here. Summaries of the AE courses, Catalog requirements, academic rules, and flowcharts to plan your program of study are also included. See this area for the latest information about undergraduate degree programs.
- AE Honors Program
- You will find information here about the new AE Honors Program which will let you earn both a B.S. and an M.S. degree in Aerospace Engineering in a joint program with a strong research component.
- AE Minor
- Information concerning the minor in AE.
- International Plan
- Information about the International Plan program.
- Summer Study Abroad Programs
- See available information and details on study abroad programs at Georgia Tech Lorraine or Oxford. View a photo summary of Prof. Craig's experience at Oxford.
- Academic Forms
- Forms that you will need to complete during your undergraduate program. This also includes other forms that you may or may not need to support or petition for modifications to your program of study.
General Information for AE Students
- AE Undergraduate Student Handbook
- This is the current student handbook available for undergraduate Aerospace Engineering students. It will be revised for the semester system.
- The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics is the professional society for aerospace and other types of engineers worldwide.
- The American Helicopter Society is the professional society for those interested in rotorcraft.
- Sigma Gamma Tau
- The Honor Society for Aerospace Engineers.
- Yellow Jacket Flying Club
- This is a student run club for current pilots and those who are interested in learning to fly.
- Mars Society at Georgia Tech
- The Mars Society is an international organization which works to further the exploration and settlement of Mars.