Information for Currently Enrolled Undergraduate Students
- Program Educational Objectives
- Educational objectives for the Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering program.
- Student Outcomes
- The course work and training activities in our program have specific outcomes preparing the students to attain the educational objectives
- Flow chart
- A sample eight semester program for the current curriculum is given here.
- For the new curriculum (Catalog Year 2015-2016 and beyond), the flow chart and the course outlines are found here.
Enrollment data for Georgia Tech undergraduate programs is found here.
Data on undergraduate degrees conferred by Georgia Tech is found here.
- Undergraduate Course Outlines (Catalog year 2014-2015 or earlier)
- Outlines of the required undergraduate courses may be found here.
- Undergraduate Course Outlines for the New Curriculum (Catalog Year 2015-2016 and beyond)
Outlines of the required undergraduate courses under the new curriculum may be found here.
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Pages
- Information, documents and planning advice about your AE Program of Study are here. Summaries of the AE courses, catalog requirements, academic rules, and flowcharts to plan your program of study are also included. See this area for the latest information about undergraduate degree programs.
- AE Honors Program
- You will find information here about the new AE Honors Program which will let you earn both a B.S. and an M.S. degree in Aerospace Engineering in a joint program with a strong research component.
- AE Minor
- GT-AE offers a minor in aerospace engineering as a service to other units on camps.
- International Plan
- Information about the International Plan program.
- Exchange Programs
- The Office of International Education has established a number of exchange programs that may be of interest to you. Please visit www.oie.gatech.edu for the latest information.
- AE students in good academic standing may select elective courses and the subjects of special problems to satisfy simultaneously both the requirements of the BSAE degree program and those of a specialized multidisciplinary program. Upon graduation, the student receives both the degree in the major field of study and a certificate attesting to successful completion of the related multi-disciplinary program.
- An undergraduate minor is a defined program of study outside the student's major field. Minors are intended to broaden the student's education by encouraging and officially recognizing knowledge obtained by the student in fields other than their major.
GT-AE also offers an interdisciplinary minor in the area of energy systems and scientific and engineering computing.
- Study Abroad Programs
- See available information and details on study abroad programs at Georgia Tech Lorraine and Oxford. View a photo summary of Prof. Craig's experience at Oxford.
- Here is a partial list of study abroad programs of interest to AE undergraduate students.
- GE3 - Manipal Exchange Program
- GE3 - Tohoku Exchange Program
- GE3 - UPM Exchange Program
- ISAE Exchange Program
- KAIST Study/Work Abroad Program
- Leeds Exchange Program
- Limerick Exchange Program
- NTU Study/Work Abroad Program
- Oxford Summer Program
- Pacific Spring Study Abroad Program
- Queensland Exchange Program
- SNU Exchange Program
- Sheffield Exchange Program
- Strathclyde Exchange Program
- Stuttgart Study/Work Abroad Program
- TU Munich Study/Work Abroad Program
- Tsinghua Exchange Program
- UNSW Exchange Program
- Ulsan Exchange Program
- Academic Forms
- Forms that you will need to complete during your undergraduate program. This also includes other forms that are needed to petition modifications to your program of study
- AE Undergraduate Student Handbook
- This is the current student handbook available for undergraduate Aerospace Engineering students.
General Information for AE Students