Permits for AE Undergraduate Research Courses
July 11, 2005
AE Classes ONLY
The AE Academic Office can only offer permits for AE courses. If the class you need is not AExxxx, then you must contact the department offering the course with your request!
To be eligible to enroll in one of the undergraduate research or research assistantship courses such as AE4698 or AE4699, you must:
- Download and completeone of these forms:
- AEx699 Undergraduate Research: this course is for anyone enrolled in a directed research project for a grade. Replace the "x" with 2, 3 or 4 depending on your class standing. Enter data into the designated areas only.
- AEx698 Undergraduate Assistantship Form: this course is for persons who are carrying out directed research for pay and not for a grade. Replace the "x" with 2,3 or 4 depending on your class standing. Enter data into the designated areas only.
- Save it as: YourLastName_YourFirstName.doc.
- Email it to the professor supervising the work for approval.
- Check with the advising professor to make sure that the form has been forwarded to the AE Academic Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When the approved form has been received by the AE Academic Office, they will apply a permit for you to register for the course.
YOU MUST THEN REGISTER FOR THE COURSE.Please do not forget this last step!
- Permits may only be requested during certain time windows.
- This website is the only method for requesting this type of permit into an AE course. If we do not receive your request through the above procedure, it will be disregarded.