|AE alumnus Admiral James A. "Sandy" Winnefeld gives the 2014 commencement address to Georgia Tech's masters and doctoral students.|
The links in this section are primarily intended for current students, both graduate and undergraduate. If you are a student prospect seeking admission to our academic programs please see the admissions page.
The Georgia Institute of Technology is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, telephone 404-679- 4500, http://www.sacscoc.org for questions about the accreditation of the Georgia Institute of Technology.
The Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering (BSAE) program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
- Undergraduate Program Educational Objectives
- Educational objectives for the Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering program.
- Student Outcomes
- The course work and training activities in our program have specific outcomes preparing the students to attain the educational objectives
Undergraduate Enrollment Data
Enrollment data for the Georgia Tech undergraduate programs is found here.
Undergraduate Graduation Data
Data on undergraduate degrees conferred by Georgia Tech is found here.
Information for current students
- Nationally Competitive Fellowships At-a-Glance
- General Fellowships List
- List for International Students